Different alternative ways are there for making homemade pizzas. When you plan to bake a tasty homemade pizza, you must go for a pizza stone. You have to choose the ideal one among the various brands and types of pizza stones. A suitable pizza stone can help you to bake tasty homemade pizza. This article will show you how to use pampered chef pizza stone properly.
A pizza stone is a tool that helps you make the best homemade e-pizza. The pampered chef offers you better quality and a safe process for creating pizza. This brand has designed these pizza stones to cook perfectly homemade pizza in the oven.
Table of Contents
Guideline for using Pizza stone
Before you go into the steps of using a pizza stone, first, you need to know when you should use it. You don’t want to damage your valuable purchase, right? So, check out the tips on how to use it.
- The pizza stone of pampered chef pizza is made of clay. It will be best to preheat it before moving it into the oven. Moreover, it is also instructed to avoid directing the pizza stone to excessive heat. The pampered chef pizza stone is not designed to absorb access heat.
- Just because of proper guidelines for using a pizza stone, you may face some problems too in its taste. You may notice that the taste is not like what you desired most of the time. It may happen if the pizza stone cracks during the process.
- Many people keep the pizza stone in the oven, even when not using it. Doing so will make sure that it never experiences temperature changes. It also reduces the hassle of preheating the oven.
How to use pampered chef pizza stone?
The pampered chef pizza stone is made of clay. It needs seasoning before use. So it will include more flavor to your pie. So here is a simple guideline on how to use a pampered chef pizza stone.
Steps to use pampered pizza stone:
- At first, adjust the oven properly and preheat it to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the pizza stone with hot water and a soft sponge. Do not apply any soap or hard scrubber. Dry it with a towel and spread the necessary vegetable oil on the pizza stone.
- Bake it for a few minutes, then turn it off. Let it come to room temperature.
- You can directly add some flour to the pizza stone without preheating it. It will prevent dough from sticking.
- Set the prepared dough in the middle of the pizza stone and keep patting it until it takes the shape of the pizza stone.
- Stretch the pizza dough until it forms the rim of the pan.
- Then, spread some pizza sauce and add the regular toppings you like.
- Place the pizza stone into the oven and bake it until it turns into a tasty golden brown pizza.
Pampered Chef Pizza Stone Related Questions & Answers
As you are using the pizza stone for the first time, rinse it in warm water, dry it with a towel, and then your pizza stone is ready to use. Baking higher fat items are recommended to help develop the seasoning layer.
It is better to preheat your pizza stone before placing the food. Heat the pizza stone for 30 minutes at 500° F. Preheating will help you shorten your cooking time. But preheating is a must for frozen pizza.
The pampered pizza stone is durable clay that can withstand high heat, making your standard cooking method easy. So, you can safely use it on the oven, grill, broiler, microwaves, and large stovetops. After using it several times, this pizza stone will quickly become your favorite one.
The answer is yes. You can reheat frozen pizzas quickly on a pizza stone. First, turn the oven to 550 degrees F and preheat the pizza stone for reheating frozen pizzas. When it is hot enough, place the frozen pizza in it and cook for 5-8 minutes.
It can withstand temperatures above 500 degrees F but not more than 800.
You have already learned how to use a pampered chef pizza stone. So, you’re able to make the most delicious pizza at home. But always be sure to maintain the conditions and instructions given by the brand.
Overall, this tool is a solid cooking device that offers you to make homemade pizza properly. Again, if you can properly use it, it can also result in some delicious dishes.